You are thinking of starting a business and restauration attracts you?
Roberto restaurant offers a unique concept and opportunities that stand out.
Restaurant Roberto Franchise
Roberto restaurant is a family business since 1980, catering an art to receive and cook using the freshest ingredients. With a menu that offers a variety of mouth-watering culinary creations concocted with fresh seasonal Italian products and extra virgin olive oil. In the Mediterranean tradition, the dishes are composed of generous portions of fresh pasta, pizza, fresh fish, braised meats. Besides the house specialties: slow cooked dishes like piglet, veal shank or rabbits that have made the reputation of its table. All desserts are homemade, just for you. Our Italian style cheesecake, fresh tiramisu or the famous Zeppoli, the star of DOLCI !! To make your experience unforgettable, an extensive wine list offers a selection of grappa, dessert wines and Italian spirits to complement your meal. Roberto restaurant offers private rooms that you can book in advance for lunch or dinner, with a wireless internet connection and big screen for projection.
Restaurant Roberto franchise integrates and supports permanently franchisees through:
- Initial training in one of the pilot units
- Access to Key in hand concept, based on an economic model that guarantees a certain return
- An operational manual for optimizing the development of the activity
- Optimized management tools
- Personalized monitoring at every stage of the opening of the facility (search for a location, mounting bank record, proposals layout and decoration, communication plan to open and more)
- Maximum simplification of administrative procedures
- Communication tools at the cutting edge of technology (website, flyers, online orders and more) and appropriate business actions
- Optimized management tools
- Quality circles (meetings of franchisees who bring their ideas on various topics: POS, communications operations, map resolution and more).
As most Italians, the D'Angelo family immigrated to Montreal in the mid 1950's. Its origin comes from Penne, a small town in Abruzzo, Italy. With a great deal of courage and determination, in 1980 the family opened its first restaurant and gelateria. While struggling for the first couple of years, the family concentrated on quality and brand identity, offering fresh authentic creations from its region. By 1986, Restaurant Roberto moved to a new and bigger location transforming itself into a family enterprise and acquiring a great reputation for food quality. Today the family is still operating the business with the next generation in line. John, the son, took over and continues the tradition by gracefully keeping the balances on the fine line between casual neighbourhood place and destination restaurant, with an atmosphere of relaxed trilingual good cheer Roberto continues to offer the best of Italy...
Must be entrepreneur, a real small business owner capable of managing a team of ten to thirty employees, having commercial sense, hospitality and strong interpersonal skills to develop a clientele. The candidate must be a real manager knowing how to energize a team and with experience in coaching. The candidate may already own bar-brasserie or restaurant, Restaurant industry business knowledge is essential even if the teachings and tools necessary for successful activity are provided.
Personal contribution 300 000 $
Average surface area (in m2) from 300 to 450m2
Overall investment 550 000 $ to 850 000 $
Royalty fee 6%
Contact person John D’Angelo 514 374-9844